PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY TRUE
NUEVE DOS NUEVE S.A.S identified with the NIT. 901385230 hereinafter "the company" who will be responsible for the processing of personal data.
By accepting this policy, I accept, as the owner of my personal data, the treatment of these by the company, its strategic allies, subsidiaries, subordinate companies, parent companies in order to comply with the functions and obligations, arising from various operations carried out. through electronic commerce or in person at commercial establishments. I accept that my personal data will be used in compliance with the relationship I currently have with the company, and for the following purposes: statistics, marketing, contact, sending documentation, information, promotions, events of the company or its allies or notifications, among others, unless you expressly or verbally state that the data is eliminated, rectified or suppressed from the company's databases through the mechanisms established in this policy.
Below you will find the personal data treatment policy that the company has adopted applying and complying with the obligations of Law 1581 of 2012 and other regulations that modify it. This policy is adopted because it is very important for the company to take care of the personal data of its customers, employees, suppliers or any other natural person who has a relationship with the company and it is our purpose to fulfill the obligations in front of them.
The company guarantees the rights of privacy, intimacy and good name in the processing of personal data, and consequently all our actions will be based on the principles of legality, purpose, freedom, truthfulness or quality, transparency, access and circulation. restricted, security and confidentiality.
All people who, in the exercise of our commercial, labor or corporate activities, provide us with any type of information or personal data, may know, update and rectify their data at any time, that is, exercise their habeas data rights, this is the main objective of our policy.
OBJECT OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
The objective of this personal data treatment policy is to implement the provisions contained in Law 1581 of 2012 and other regulations that modify it, in what refers exclusively to databases, files and information that contain personal data susceptible to treatment, and explains how the company collects, stores, manages, uses, circulates and processes information that you provide us through different means.
It is the interest of the company to safeguard the privacy of the owner's personal information obtained through different means, for which it undertakes to adopt this policy.
The owner acknowledges that the entry of personal information in the different means available to the company, is done voluntarily and upon request of specific requirements of the company to provide or offer a service or product, or to access interactive mechanisms.
The owner accepts that, through interaction with the company, it could collect personal data, which may be transferred to third parties. For this purpose, by accepting this policy, the owner accepts and acknowledges that the company may process the data collected.
The collection and automated processing of personal data, as a result of browsing and / or interaction with the company, has the following purposes as detailed below:
- The proper management and administration of the products and / or services offered in the different marketing channels, in which the owner decides to register, use or contract.
- The quantitative and qualitative study of the visits and the use of the services by the owners.
- The sending by traditional and electronic means of information and / or products, and / or services related to the company and its commercial allies.
- For the advancement of any procedure before a public authority or a person or private entity, regarding which the information is pertinent.
- For the adequate commercial management that the company can carry out directly, in order to offer products or services, among which are, but not limited to, sale of furniture products, advertising, among others.
- For sending information related to companies that have a direct relationship with the company. However, it is clarified that the company will be responsible for the handling of said data.
- Personal Data (s): is any information linked or that may be associated with one or more natural persons.
- Private Data (s): it is the data that due to its intimate or reserved nature is only relevant for the owner of the data.
- Public Data (s): these are the data related to a person's marital status, profession or trade and the quality of a merchant or public servant of a person. These data can be obtained and offered without any reservation and regardless of whether they refer to general, private or personal information.
- Semi-private data (s): it is the data that is not intimate, reserved, or public, whose knowledge or disclosure may interest not only its owner but also a certain sector or group of people or politics in general, such as the financial and credit data of commercial activity.
- Sensitive Data (s): are the data that affect the privacy of the owner or whose improper use may generate discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, membership in trade unions, social organizations, human rights organizations or that promote the interests of any political party, among others.
- Authorization: it is the prior, express and informed consent of the owner for the company to carry out the processing of his personal data.
- Database: it is the organized set of personal data that is the object of treatment.
- Responsible for the Treatment: it is the natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, carries out the processing of your personal data on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for the Treatment: it is the company itself or in association with others, it is the one that decides on the Database and / or the treatment of personal data.
- Owner: you are the natural person whose personal data you are providing to the company and will be processed;
- Treatment: is any operation or set of operations on your personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
The company will use the information solely and exclusively to comply with the functions and obligations, from various operations carried out through electronic commerce or in person in our existing commercial establishments, as well as with the legal relationships that exist with our employees, managers and dependents. In turn, you will have this information for statistical purposes, marketing, contact, sending documentation, information, promotions, events of the company or its allies or notifications, among others unless you expressly or verbally state that they are eliminated, rectify or delete data from the company's databases through the mechanisms established in this policy.
When carrying out any type of activity with the company, either in person or through electronic means, the owner must expressly or tacitly express your consent to the handling of your information. The consent must be free, prior, express and informed by you as the owner of the personal data for the treatment thereof, except in cases expressly authorized by law.
You can express your authorization as follows: (i) verbally at the time of purchase, (ii) in writing, and (iii) when you accept the terms and conditions of commercial relationships.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE AUTHORIZATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- When said information is required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its constitutional or legal functions.
- When there is a court order ordering it.
- In the event of a medical and / or health emergency.
- Treatment of information authorized by law for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- Data related to the civil registry of Persons.
- Others established by law.
RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS IN RELATION TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, the existence of an automated personal data file is reported. The owners are granted the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data and may exercise them by request sent to the email email@example.com.
RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS
Know, update, rectify and request the elimination of your personal data from the company's databases.
Be informed of the uses that are being given to your personal data.
File complaints and claims with the corresponding entities and with the company.
Receive a response in a clear and complete way.
Revoke the authorization provided to the company for the processing of personal data.
Others established by law.
THE DUTIES OF THE COMPANY
Request authorization for the processing of personal data and inform you of the use that will be given to it.
Recognize the exercise of fundamental right to habeas data.
Use the information in conditions of maximum security to prevent its loss, manipulation, adulteration or fraudulent use.
Update or rectify the information when requested by the owner.
Others established by law.
Similarly, the website's servers automatically detect the IP address and the name of the network used by the user. All this information is temporarily recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements, which allow knowing the number of impressions of sites, and the number of visits made to it, among others. measurements.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE HOLDERS TO THIRD PARTIES
The company may transfer to third parties the personal data of the holders that are collected through the website. The user expressly accepts said treatment. In addition to this, the owner agrees that their personal data be transferred when required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
The owner also understands that the data entered by him will be part of a file and / or database that may be used by the company for the purposes of carrying out a certain process or management. The owner may modify or update the information provided at any time, provided that such modification is prior to the delivery of the service or product requested from the company.
Due to the fact that no transmission over the internet is absolutely secure nor can this end be guaranteed, the owner assumes the hypothetical risk that this implies, which he knows and expressly accepts, totally exonerating the company from this, including the risk that for any reason may arise. in the platform that is destined to make the payment for the services or products.
The company is not responsible for any consequence derived from the improper entry of third parties to the database and / or for any technical failure in the operation and / or conservation of data in the system in any of the menus on its website.
The company has adopted the legally required security levels for the protection of personal data, installing technical and organizational measures.
The company may modify the personal data treatment policies contained herein, at its own free choice and at any time and they will be in force once they have been published on the website.
In the event that the company modifies the personal data treatment policy contained herein, it may inform the owners through its website or by other means that it deems appropriate.
The company informs that the holders of the personal data whose treatment it carries out, have the following rights:
Access the personal data that have been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 and the other regulations that modify, add or complement them.
Know, update and rectify personal data in front of the person responsible for the treatment and
to the person in charge of the treatment. The right to update and rectify the data may be exercised, among other data, in relation to partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those data whose treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
Request proof of the authorization granted to the person responsible for the treatment, except when expressly accepted as a requirement for the treatment, in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
Be informed by the person in charge of the treatment or the person in charge of the treatment, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to the personal data.
Present before the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce complaints for infractions to the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 and in the other regulations that modify, add or complement them.
Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data when the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees are not respected in the treatment. The revocation and / or deletion will proceed when the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce has determined that in the Treatment the Responsible or Person in Charge have incurred in conduct contrary to the Constitution, Law 1581 of 2012 and the other norms that regulate, modify or subrogate it. .
In compliance with Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013 and the other regulations that modify, add or complement them, we inform you that you can learn about this personal data treatment policy through the official website: WWW.TRUESHOP. COM.CO.
PROCEDURE TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS TO HABEAS DATA
The holders of the information may exercise the rights to know, update, rectify, revoke the authorization by sending a communication to the address and area indicated in this policy firstname.lastname@example.org. This communication must contain at least the following:
- The name, address of the owner and means of contact to receive the response such as telephone, email, residence address.
- The documents that prove the identity or representation of the client.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which the owner seeks to exercise any of the rights.
If applicable, other elements or documents that facilitate the location of personal data.
Once the communication is received by the person responsible for the treatment, a response will be made within the terms established in the applicable regulation.
Version: July 1 - 21, 2020